Our company provides austenitic stainless steel, duplex stainless steel, nickel-based alloy, Monel alloy tube. Other alloys and sizes can be manufactured according to different requirements.
- Downhole hydraulic control line
- Downhole chemical injection line
- Subsea umbilical control lines for hydraulic power and chemical injection
- Smooth bore control lines used in fiber optic applications
Size：OD: 1/8”-5/8” WT 0.028”-0.065”
Shinda can manufacture long coils（0-35000ft）of tubing in three main forms:
- Seamless – a billet of metal is extruded into a tube and drawn to final size.
- Welded and Re-drawn （WRD）– after being welded the tube is drawn through a die to homogenize the seam weld.
- Welded and floating plug drawn （WFPD）– after being welded the tube is drawn through a die with a floating plug in the bore to rework the weld seam internally and externally.